IFish Fishing Forum banner

2019 odfw hunt draw results

60K views 312 replies 149 participants last post by  IdahoBeav 
#1 ·
I will start it out.
My guess is June 28th at 4:59p.m.

#139 ·
I wonder how many folks at ODFW read this thread every year.

Maybe they wait til it is at 1 zillion views before they release the results.

Or maybe they have an office pool on how many hits it has when they push the button.

Or maybe they wait til the number of hts here simply crashes the interwebs, and then they hit the button.

Anxiously awaiting the good news that we drew 2 sheep tags

#140 · (Edited)
If I were still living in Oregon, I'd actually want the process to take place later in the year, preferably to where you could change your app up until July 20. This way one would be able to receive all controlled hunt app results from other states in time to switch Oregon apps to point savers if need be.

#146 ·
Sheep and goat should be a separate drawing in February or March with up front tag payment (reimburse unsuccessful applicants). Hunters who choose to apply for sheep or goat should not be allowed to apply for 100, 200, and 400 series controlled hunts, and each hunter participating in the sheep and goat drawing should only be allowed one app and have to choose either a sheep or a goat hunt to apply for.

#156 · (Edited)
I think the real question regarding ODFW's obligations is how they are getting away with saying that the 2018 hunt statistics will be available "after April 15" and yet they still haven't been published. We get fined $25 per tag if we don't report on time but they simply get to remove their deadline. Apparently honoring your commitments is too hard but they should at least communicate with us, the customer, and give us a new, reasonable expectation.

I'm fully prepared to not see tag draw results; until after 6/20. And no explanation until sometime after the deadline. And then only on Facebook.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.