IFish Fishing Forum banner

Ok...lets see em!

9K views 36 replies 25 participants last post by  ampersat 
#1 ·
Tattoos post em if you got'em and any personal meaning or the reason you chose what you did.

#2 ·
I lost my best friend a couple months ago. My German Shorthair, Tucker. He will always be with me..... always. This is his actual paw print that I got on my left shoulder.

Brandon

#3 ·
ah..... That makes me cry.

#4 ·
My bff Kim lost Rosie, her favorite dog, and she had a painting done of her, and then had that painting done by a tattoo artist, on her arm. It's gorgeous. I don't even like tattoos, and I love both of these!

#9 ·
Thanks for the kind words. His paw prints were always every where. I used to cus them on the freshly cleaned drive and walk ways/ in the house/ in the boat/ in the truck..... everywhere. Always cleaning up after him :doh: Now that they are not to be seen again, It just seemed really appropriate that I have one on me forever!

Brandon

#15 ·
I had a run of bad luck.

P

#22 ·
Eyebrow Leg Human body Neck Cover-up

I thought long and hard before pulling the trigger. Years in fact. I did it for my patriotism, the love of nature and the outdoors and my love of the Harley Davidson motorcycle. It is my first and only...so far. I was 47 when I got it and have no regrets.

#33 ·
Funny that: my fishing buddy and his brother both get their ink at Area 51.

I finally pulled the trigger on getting my shading done. Have another appointment on Tuesday to try and finish it up.

#34 ·
Funny that: my fishing buddy and his brother both get their ink at Area 51.

I finally pulled the trigger on getting my shading done. Have another appointment on Tuesday to try and finish it up.

Is that dope?

P

#36 ·

first 2, just a soldier tat on my lower right arm.

POW flag and outline of Iraq above it on my right forearm

when i was younger my grandpa used to draw me up monster pics that i hung on my wall, after growing up i kept them all in a folder. after he passed i decided to get a few tattooed, gona get a few more done aswell...

the chest is just a hannya mask i liked, dog tags of the year i went to Iraq and the name of my x-wife, which also plays into the patriotic theme :) so its ok that shes my x-wife..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.