IFish Fishing Forum banner

Ifish Smelt Floatilla Tomorrow? Private Ramp...

953 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Born to be Wild 
#1 ·
Well I gotta rush out of here to scout the Cow and see where all the Grunion are at.
I could probably get permission to meet up with several boats tomorrow and launch at my sister's property right here in town (Kelso side) where the birds have been working the smelt for the last several days.

I've had PM's, seen post and even was asked when in @ Bob's a couple hours ago when someone called regarding launching at Raineer and making it through the mouth of the Cow...

I think the mouth of the Cow is going to be a disaster and it is always tough if you don't know the river navigating from Gearhart Gardens up to and off of Hudson St.
Above there it gets easier & easier...

So if some of you are interested in launching here on private property tomorrow where the smelt activity has been, post or call or shoot me a PM and I will ask for permission.
You will be able to launch a prop job or jet there.
The ramp has Toutle ash on it from our Pineaple Express so 2 wheel might not get err done.
4 wheel drive no problemo.

Dan
(360) 270-0472

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.