IFish Fishing Forum banner

Big Fish - Sportsman's Show

2K views 15 replies 16 participants last post by  Steel'n Time 
#1 ·
attended the show with my son, son-in-law, grandson and granddaughter. What a kick, grandson being 3 years old, walked almost the whole thing except a few time riding on his Dad's shoulders. Last thing to hit was the fish pond. While standing in line, grandson (Jack) heard my son and son-in-law comment that there were some "monsters" in there, referring to a few brooder trout in the fish pond. "Monsters", he said, they told him not really, just referring to a few big trout..... but the seed was planted. Jack fished for a few minutes, not catching anything while my granddaughter caught a 10 incher. All at once the water erupted, a huge splash and three year old Jack had one of the "monsters" on the end of his pole. Lucky that my son was helping hold the pole or it would have been gone, the fish drenched my son and Jack and others standing by, Jack thought that it was the end of the world..... the pictures will speak for themselves.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.