IFish Fishing Forum banner

4th seat in alumaweld drifter

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Duckenfuss 
#1 Ā·
I am looking in to getting a 4th seat (behind the rowers seat) in my alumaweld. I have been unable to see pictures that show it well. Does anyone have a picture to share with me. It can be with the storage or without. Thank you!

#3 Ā·
Check out willie's website they have like 3 different options for that seat... Becareful if your boats a 16' bc that weight in the back can make your boat do some different stuff. In my 17x60 i have the level floors in front and back. and a storagebox/seat monted on sliders so i can adjust the weight if needed. My rule of Thumb is to put the lightest guy back there. bc of weight distribution and the fact it gets pretty cramped back there w/all the rods, propane tank and such.... hope this helps

#4 Ā·
I added a removeable one to my 16' Willie's. I'll try and get a photo. Did it myself, except for the welding, and I think it came out pretty nice. Cheap, too, cost me about $50 total.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.