IFish Fishing Forum banner

Mud Bugs?????

3K views 11 replies 12 participants last post by  Rainbow Birdy 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a source for small mud bugs, or want to sell some???? They are commonly used for diver and bait setups. Any help would be great. Thanks....Cory

#6 ·
Actually, that's not true. You can special order them any time from the manufacturer, as long as you order a lot. In fact, Steelheaders West (Eugene) had about a thousand made in all black and while they are out of business, they may still have some available for sale. I bought several dozen of them before he closed the doors.

Also, I am not sure that Brad's ever mass produced them because they are still available as a special order from the original manufacturer.. Not sure..

#8 ·
I bought about 5 mud bug G20's in the "Firetiger" colors years ago....just found two untouched in the original package :excited: I put them in my box yesterday thinking I would run them but never did. I either bought them at Fishermen's or Sportmans. Can't remember.

Good Luck !

Lou

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.