IFish Fishing Forum banner

Joy?

3K views 24 replies 21 participants last post by  baitsauce 
#1 ·
Not in Mudville...

Anyone know where to find the old style lemon-fresh on the east side?

(Yeah, yeah...I'm doing a search, too)

#17 ·
The dollar store stopped carrying it last I checked. So, they must either have it again, or some places haven't run out yet, or some people haven't checked lately. I love that place so I'll have to stop by and check it out. Excellent place to buy fun noodles for leaders, plastic containers for bait, and scrub brushes for cleaning the boat! TOC.

#23 ·
Stupid question for a first post, but what makes the Joy favorable over other soaps. I assume we are washing our hands with it? Forgive me, I'm from California.

Yarnie,

Actually that is a very intelligent question. There is nothing special about Ultra vs regular joy. I can't believe the lengths people go to, to wash their hands!:passout:
Wash your human scent off, that's the bottom line. I use a fancy french lemon scented soap that I get from my company for free. It has the added benifit of washing off in cold water!! Joy doesn't. Joy prefers warm water or leaves a slippery residue. Wash your hands and/or wear gloves. IMHO:twocents:

Now Yarnie, introduce yourself with a fish story!! :excited:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.