IFish Fishing Forum banner

Hawg Quest today

3K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Willis 
#1 Ā·
Did anyone hear what river they were on? Glenn can you enlighten us?

#5 Ā·
That episode was a repeat from a few season's back....I liked this episode personelly it was one of my favorites...What gave away the river a few years back was the fact Glenn said you were able to keep 5 natives per year, and the fact that he is a local from the area...Umpqua River down south....I have fished this river once and I loved it...I look forward to going back and fishing it again someday...The freind that took on the river was a local boy that grew up down there fishing and new it well....Lets just say I'am glad i wasn't running the boat there are quite a few rocks poking up in the main stem...I'am not sure if they were on the North,South, or mainstem Umpqua but it looked like a fun day with freinds kicking it around the fire...

#7 Ā·
What is the big secret. Umpqua. Umpqua. Umpqua. This year they are not allowed to keep natives I hear. Yes?

Keeping tight lipped about private property that you can't fish on anyway. Yep. That's why I joined ifish. Give me a break.
It was a joke, because I grew up with JMG. The Ice cream reference is because jmg is pushing what, 305#?
... take a breath, you're ok.:passout:

#11 Ā·
It was the Main Umpqua almost four years ago. That is the first re-run in the last 13 weeks. We make 26 new shows a year and we came short by one last year. That's why we put Bob's hole on. We had more than a few people tell us how much they like that one so we brought it back. Nates are not a problem on the umpqua. We have a problem finding a Hatchery brats. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.