IFish Fishing Forum banner

First Bite Jig Hook Sale (Close-out)

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Twitch 
#1 Ā· (Edited)
First Bite Tackle is having a huge Jig Hook sale with prices starting at .05 Each. The following jig & fly hooks are on sale. Quantities are limited on some models. The following hooks are available on my online store at www.firstbitejigs.com in the category labeled Jig Hooks

Owner Model 5313 Size 1
Owner Model 5313 Size 1/0
Owner Model 5313 Size 2/0

Gamakatsu Model 604 Size 4/0

Daiichi Wet Fly hook Model 1530 size 6

Matzuo Heavy Sickle Wire Size 2
Matzuo Sickle Heavy Wire Size 1/0

http://firstbitejigs.com/store/pictures/1matzuo.jpg

Ifish is the only site where you will see these jig hooks advertised. More jig hooks will be offered for sale so check back often. All of these hooks are in stock and available for immediate shipping.

Mark Anderson

See less See more
#4 Ā·
I found some more Owner hooks and updated the quantities on my store. This is the last of the bunch and then they're gone.

Twitch

Hmmm...the largest I have in stock is a Owner salt water bullet jig head with a 5/0 hook. Not sure if that is something you were looking for. If you're interested I have a half dozen or so in 1 oz & 1.5 oz size.

Mark

#5 Ā·
Twitch

Hmmm...the largest I have in stock is a Owner salt water bullet jig head with a 5/0 hook. Not sure if that is something you were looking for. If you're interested I have a half dozen or so in 1 oz & 1.5 oz size.

Mark
Thanks for checking. I have the molds, just trying to track down some good, heavy wire hooks in the black nickle finish. I hate those big, thick duratin things they call hooks...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.