IFish Fishing Forum banner

Saturday reports sellwood and Fred's

3K views 18 replies 16 participants last post by  Code4 
#1 Ā·
Any reports out of these areas today...will be at freds tomorrow and will report as well.

#3 Ā·
Fished Sellwood from 0900 - 01500. High slack .....out going

Never a net flew today

Water dropped a degree from yesterday . Now 41.6
Not much in the way of current to get any early fish to hold on the shelves.

As they say on the Baja ...."Maybe Tomorrow"?

#5 Ā·
Sellwood fish only bite on Thursdays in February. Fised from 650 until 10ish. Nada and saw nada a net or marked fish. Trolled the shelf and ran up river and downhilled the golf course. Nice morning until it snowed big huge wet flakes. Back home had lunch, took long nap. The pastor of our church will be surprised to see me tomorrow.:D

#6 Ā·
Fished Sellwood area 730am to 12pm for Springers. Never saw a net fly. Nice wintery conditions this morning then it got nice when we Sturgeon fished in the afternoon. Nice to get out and get all the bugs worked out. Can't wait for the taste of that first springer!

#9 Ā· (Edited)
I did the 14th morning at Sellwood also, felt like Springer fishing, but with no fish...actually that exactly like last years Spinger fishing for me. Spent the first half of the morning trolling, and the second half scounting around and just enjoying the day, and snow. Ended up fishing for Sturgeon in about 6 different places, with not a fish to show for the effort. Fishing only one pole in a boat can sure lead to some unproductive days!

Fish checker at the dock said there were a lot of boats with no fish to show for the effort, so it wasnt' just me. Sometimes you only hear about the successful trips on ifish.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.