IFish Fishing Forum banner

Fishing Tattoos

50K views 87 replies 70 participants last post by  Bill Rogue V. 
#1 ·
Lets see some of your fishing tattoos...

:smash: :smash: :smash:

See less See more
#12 ·
Re: Fishing Tattos

my buddy at Family Traditions has one between his thumb and first finger of a 3/0 or 4/0 hook where the skin is left bare between the shank and eye so I looks like he has a fish hook embedded in his hand looks pretty cool and oh so real

#27 ·
Hey Beef Cake, Good Guess but a ways off. A guy by the name of Gunnar in Columbus Ohio did nit for me. I gave him the idea and he drew it up for me. I'm hesitant now to let any one else work on me. Good news in that Gunnar is now working out of Tattoo Revolutions in Redlands California.

#30 ·
I got a few (and did a few of my own) when I was younger and I hate them. It blows me away how many people get them just to be trendy. Not saying that is the case above, I can tell from most above that you actually got something that truly means something big to you (Fishing). If I was to ever get another or get one covered up, that is what I would do. In my opinion if you are gonna get one it should represent something significant in your life and not do it just because it is a trend.

What gets me is when I see guys or gals that have most likely never even been to a polinesian island get these "Tribal" arm band tattoos, not even knowing if the design means anything or not. :shrug:

#33 · (Edited)
My son, (of whom I am very proud), has quite a bit of "body art" and I also share a couple with him. This is one that I always talked about getting but he did it. View attachment 1896

View attachment 1897
He also has this one after my mom, (his grandma), died. She fished tuna in the summers out of Montery CA and LOVED the pelicans View attachment 1898

At one time he was going to be a divemaster in the Caribbean and got these tribal sharks..[/ATTACH]

ON my youngest son's 18th Birthday, all three of us got this Pirate Parrot...though he's not fishing he's a "Salty Dog" and we ARE the The REAL Captain Hooks:smirk: ..Pirates HAVE to have a parrot on their arm!!!

View attachment 1901

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.