The gift of giving.. Ifish secret Santa!!! Holiday Wish list!! Post here. - www.ifish.net

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Fishing and Hunting > Life in General

Old 11-30-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
DougJr84
Ifish Nate

Christmas The gift of giving.. Ifish secret Santa!!! Holiday Wish list!! Post here.

Ok this is how this works, i Have talked with Jennie and she thinks it a great idea.

Christmas is about the gift of giving, So we should have a Ifish secert Santa Thread. There is alot of people that can not afford things and are in need. Even if it is a random gift from a stranger. It can realy bring a persons spirits up know that some one cares.

There is going to be 2 sectons for this thread one is the "Secret Santa". And the "Wish List".

The Secret Santa is where you get a name Randomly and buy them a gift Some one else will get your name and you buy them a gift, I would like this to be kept under $30. It is not about how much you spend but the Joy of giving. For the secert Santa please PM me your name, Adresses , and a small list of what kind of fish you hunt of things you enjoy, So that who ever gets your name can have a easier time shopping for you.

There is 2 parts to the wish list!!!
The Wish list is where you post a small list of things you would like or are in need of.
If you post a wish list please PM me you Name and address so that if some one wants to fill one of the things on your wish list they can.

The second part of the Wish List, If you would like to fill a wish of some one. You can either purches something new or pass on something that they need that you do not use anymore. If you would like to fill a wish please PM me the name of the person you are filling the wish and the wish that you are filling.

Please do not post you iformation in this thread, or if you are filling a wish please do not post it. Thank you.

Christmas is about being Thankfull And the gift of giving!!!!!!

DougJr84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
Ryan Pultz
King Salmon

Great idea!
Old 12-01-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
DougJr84
Ifish Nate

Default Re: The gift of giving.. Ifish secret Santa!!! Holiday Wish list!! Post here.

Come on guys i need some more people so i can send out some more names. Join in the fun!!!!!
Old 12-02-2011, 09:03 AM   #4
DougJr84
Ifish Nate

Default Re: The gift of giving.. Ifish secret Santa!!! Holiday Wish list!! Post here.

I just sent out another group of names and addresses for the Secret Santa, I am Waiting on more for the next group, This is kinda fun.

To Awnser Some ones question, No i will not be Adding my name to the secret santa since i will know who i would be getting it from, there for it is not Secret. Thank you for participating Guys. I hope to be able to send another group out soon.

One thing i want to quote on is that no 2 people will get each other inless i dont have enough names to fill a spot to where i can make it each person does not get the person they are gifting.

Last edited by DougJr84; 12-02-2011 at 10:28 AM.
Old 12-02-2011, 09:59 AM   #5
Ryan Pultz
King Salmon

Got mine!! Shopping time!
Old 12-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #6
DougJr84
Ifish Nate

I need 1 more guy to sedn out another group. Any one want to join in.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:03 PM   #7
DougJr84
Ifish Nate

Come on guys i just need 1 more person to send out the next group, heck it can be home made gear, like spinners, flashers, jigs, so on and so forth. Heck i would love to get my hands on some of the stuff i see guys make here on ifish.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #8
DougJr84
Ifish Nate

Just sent out another group, got a little mixed up this morning but i got it straight and every one has the right person. LOL i hate it when i confuse my self. I guess thats what happens when you have to many things going on at one, plus staying up to late. And the best one of all my 2 1/2 year old son sitting on my lap bugging me to show him some fishies lol, I show him everyones fish pics on here so he knows where i am.
Old 12-10-2011, 01:14 PM   #9
DougJr84
Ifish Nate

Its almost time for christmas anyone else want to join in????
Old 12-14-2011, 09:09 PM   #10
DougJr84
Ifish Nate

Secret Santa is coming to a end soon if you want to join in please be qwick. So i can get everyone out and shoping.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:27 PM   #11
Barkeater
Steelhead

Doug,

Can I still get in?
Old 12-15-2011, 07:48 AM   #12
DougJr84
Ifish Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeater View Post
Doug,

Can I still get in?
Your in Barkeater!!!

Guys i need just one more guy to send out what is probably the last group of Secret Santa shoppers.