IFish Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very Sad Day..........Services Update

68K views 125 replies 120 participants last post by  STGRule 
#1 · (Edited)
This morning Mike Arreola "rola76" tragically passed away.........My prayers are with the family :pray: ....... We'll miss you bud......Looks like services are going to be in Yakima this Saturday, 5/24, but they are not sure on time yet but looks to be somewhere aroiund noon. When I hear the exact details I will put them up......

(I hope you don't mind me honoring him with this picture.- Jen)

See less See more
#28 ·
Re: Very Sad Day..........

Shocking, And Sad
He was always really helpful to me when I had Drano Summer steelhead questions, geeze he could put on a clinic out there on summers!
My condolences to his family.
Rest in peace Rola76

#30 ·

I'm just so sad. It was a household name on ifish, although I didn't know him well. You just kind of think of people as family, round here.

#44 ·

I'm just so sad. It was a household name on ifish, although I didn't know him well. You just kind of think of people as family, round here.

Just knew him from his posts as well and it really does feel like loosing a friend.

I'm shocked.....rest in peace brother.

#32 ·

This morning Mike Arreola "rola76" tragically passed away.........My prayers are with the family :pray: ....... We'll miss you bud......

(I hope you don't mind me honoring him with this picture.- Jen)
This one is for you bud!!!:cheers: Hope to fish with you on the other side and save me a spot!!:angel1:

#33 ·

Way too young to go, how sad. I also enjoyed his positive posts. My condolences to his family. :(

#35 · (Edited)

I'm shocked and so sad. My condolences to his family. I met him briefly at Drano. Right away I knew he was one of those guys. You know them, we all have one of them in our lives. The ones that as soon as you have a conversation with them you knew you gained a good friend. Sad so Sad!

ps. Matt I'm so sorry to hear about your friend he will be missed.

jc

#40 ·

When I met Mike last year at our tri-cities IFish get together his outgoing, joking personality stuck out among the crowd. It's to bad I never got to fish with him, but the many times we fished right next to each other was always fun!

Make shure and get those fish up there dialed in for us Mike!

#52 ·

Wow, what a loss.

Mike's post, and replies were always upbeat and informative.....a true fisherman......a sad day.

My best of wishes go out to his family and friends...

Ken Bolstad

#53 ·

This is such horrible news. It's moments like these where we need to honor the fallen, by strengthening our relationships and forget what divides us and focus on what unites us.

Sadness washes over me. I need a hug.
Gods speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.