IFish Fishing Forum banner

Last nights OSU uniforms

3K views 28 replies 25 participants last post by  lost_sailor 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Ugly is ugly regardless if worn by OSU or UO and those football uniforms were ugly. Now,, maybe a few 17 year old recruits will think they are the cats meow and want to wear them in 2014. Rumor has it all this jazzy stuff helps in recruiting.

#8 ·
The Ducks do what the Beavs did last night all the time. Take really cool stuff that doesn't quite match and put it together. Those helmets are sweet and would look better with different unis. Likewise those unis would have looked better with white helmets. The problem with Oregon having so many different colors of yellow is you look in the stands and it's like someone barfed every shade or highlight of yellow...quite the eyesore.

#17 ·
They were much better uni's by far compared to the crap they rolled out at the beginning of the season...........

Best part was the helmets, no beaver teeth in the face guard...........hate those things..........

:applause:

#23 ·
While I liked the look of the unis, I think anything that takes away from just concentrating on football (strategy, technique, coaching, whatever) is a distraction. I mean, look at USC, they came in with unis that looked like the same thing they had 10 years ago (very little flash anyway). I understand that kids like the flashy stuff but they also like to play for a team that wins. If the "beaver teeth" are part of what this all brings, it needs to be dialed back a few years. Just play football! :pray: Oh, and never, ever, never bring back those dreaded orange pants; can't remember what year they were but they were just plain awful.

:twocents:
BB

#26 ·
I'd much rather see the time and money spent on FOOTBALL not DRESS-UP!!!! I know they need the flash for recruiting, but, do you ever think the players look at the uniforms and say,"really"?

Honestly, I didn't mind the uniforms at all, but I was listening to Mike Parker.......I guess I'm saying the uniforms were PERFECT FOR RADIO!!!!:excited::excited:

#28 ·
I'd much rather see the time and money spent on FOOTBALL not DRESS-UP!!!! I know they need the flash for recruiting, but, do you ever think the players look at the uniforms and say,"really"?

Honestly, I didn't mind the uniforms at all, but I was listening to Mike Parker.......I guess I'm saying the uniforms were PERFECT FOR RADIO!!!!:excited::excited:
They looked better in real life, than on TV or the radio.
The kids dig it and it gives the fans something to talk about.
You still need the players in the uni's.

#27 ·
They were just lipstick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.