Spring Chinook 2016! BOOK NOW !! - www.ifish.net
The Oregonian's Bill Monroe!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Guides and Charters > Guides and Charters Fishing Reports

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2016, 03:18 PM   #1
NW Fishing Adventures

Default Spring Chinook 2016! BOOK NOW !!

The ODFW has projected a run of 299,200 up the Columbia River from now through April 9th. The projection is within the 10 year average and should give us some good opportunity to boat some nice fish. The short season is just starting to heat up. * These dates that are reserved for the gill netters are 3/29 and 4/5.

The Willamette River run is also projected to be a good run, too, at just over 70,000. The fishing should be good through the end of May. Standard rules will be in force: including a ban on barbless hooks, two fish per day, and hatchery Steelhead and Chinook only. Of your two fish, only one may be an adult hatchery Chinook.

I will be fishing out of my new 23' Alumaweld Columbia power boat or my 17' Clackacraft drift boat and using many techniques to get these Springers to bite. I have many dates open. Full day rates are $150.00, while half day trips go for $85.00. I only offer half day rates for the powerboat trips. I also offer discounts for groups. Contact me for anymore details on how to book your trip.
Fish on !!
Herman

www.fish-northwest.com - 503-936-2757
Herman Fleishman is US Coast Guard certified, Oregon licensed, bonded, and insured.

Last edited by NW Fishing Adventures; 03-08-2016 at 07:56 AM. Reason: Added name