2016 Buoy 10 / Astoria !! Book Now!! - www.ifish.net
The Oregonian's Bill Monroe!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Guides and Charters > Guides and Charters Fishing Reports

Old 06-24-2016, 03:50 PM   #1
NW Fishing Adventures

Default 2016 Buoy 10 / Astoria !! Book Now!!

Hi Ifishers ,
Buoy 10 and the Columbia River Fall Chinook returns are Looking good. With a total projected run of 951,200. The Coho run projected at 300,000. The new regulations for hatchery only retention is Sundays & Mondays. Unless there is a in season change to the regulations. Make sure to check all ODFW/WDFW current regulations and updates on this fishery so you get it right.

I will be fishing out of the Port of Astoria Marina. Launching at my slip in the Marina.
I am filling spots from July 21st thru September 5th.

We will be fishing my 23' Alumaweld Columbia. I provide all quality fishing equipment and bait.
The boat will take up to 6 people and offer group discounts over 4 people. The Buoy 10 Special is $140.00 per person and $95.00 for half days for Adults and Kids under 12 for a full day. Please contact me for more details and to book your trip.
Fish On !!
Herman

www.fish-northwest.com - 503-936-2757
Herman Fleishman is US Coast Guard certified, Oregon licensed, bonded, and insured.

Last edited by NW Fishing Adventures; 06-28-2016 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Corrected days
NW Fishing Adventures is offline   Reply With Quote