IFish Fishing Forum banner

My Sister in law.

5K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  Bill Rogue V. 
#1 ·
We spent a week over helping with my sister--in--law, with ever she wanted, done around her home, She is short of time, and we helped with shopping and Dr appointments ect.
She has cancer through her body, and time is short.
Not being a christian, Prayers for her, & my wife too.
Thanks Norski.

#17 ·
We spent a week with her got her to go with wife to the store for what ever she wanted, and back home, that just about kill her, she went to bed, I said good night, see yea in the morning. I stayed at my daughter ryleymom, and after getting beat up by grandson's, any way here is a up date.
She has cancer through her body, and just last week, we found that she has tumors every where.
We are headed back over 28th to 30th.

This next trip we are getting a place away from her house I am not kidding, her house has not been cleaned, in about 25 years, So this where we are, the Dr, said she is a fighter, but she could go anytime.

Thank's Ifish & friends.

#18 ·
Norski, if she goes as peacefully and willingly Home as my Dad did on March 23, you will almost feel a healing. Of course it is sad, but it is right and the awful struggling has come to an end. Prayers that you and your family and your sis-in-law can know in your hearts that it is the proper outcome at the appointed moment, and that the passing is pain free.

#20 ·

I wonder why our lord and master, is keeping her hear, may be heaven is full!!!

She cant walk, needs help 24/7 Hospas (sp) she can't hold a book just to reed it, can't walk to her bathroom to clean up or what ever, No eating, may be drinking water, she use to have a cup of left over coffee, I sit here typing, with a tear or too.

#22 ·
We have Dona in hospas (SP) she is in lala land, they have morphine, her up real good, I bet she is comfortable, and I am feeling of the loss, she was quite the gal in her younger years, like she said, I am hot to go. or was.

#23 ·
With heavy harts, our family got the call, we new was coming.

Our beloved Donns has gone to the lord, We just got off the phone with the nurse that was there at the time, and she said Donna wanted to pray just be for she left us, and with bible in hand and a fue words and she was gone.

I have to stop now, I am and my wife are a mess, but well do later, thank you for all you thoughts and prayers.

Leif Akerson AKA Norski.

#25 ·
Norski: Hard news, and yet, if she asked for God's hand in the last moments, there was glory in the heavens. Let yourselves be lifted by this! A good friend's father asked God into his life hours before dying of throat cancer, to the immense relief of his faithful family. My friend had these words added to the tombstone of his father, a WWII naval veteran: "Safely home."
Our pastor recently put it this way: When a human passes he or she can then look to the Creator, clear his or her throat, and address him as, "Judge," or can run to him and leap into his arms laughing with joy and say "Dad!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.