IFish Fishing Forum banner

Tuna gear Price help?

1K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  seekanddestroy 
#1 ·
A friend of mine has some gear that he wants to sell me. In the pic that you don't see is a bag of rubber swim jigs and lead heads. What is this worth? Blue Sleeve Textile Electric blue Sportswear

See less See more
#6 ·
I agree with rick
I have some i would sell for this price but no less

#8 ·
The problem with a variety bag like this:

If this is going to be your only tuna gear, you have one of this, one of that, one clone, one Zuker, etc. These different lures all ride (track) differently, so you are asking for a cluster

IMO a guy is better off getting 4 or 5 of the exact same lure, at the very least, the same type of lure (5 clones with 2 oz heads, or 5 Zukers with the same weight head). Now your spread will track evenly, and not tangle every time you turn.

#10 ·
Looks like maybe 1 zuker feather (8$), 2 no name feathers ($6 each),2, 7-strands or knock offs($7 each), 2 cedar plugs ($10 each), and a fist full of swim baits ($2 each). Plus rigging and the lure roll (15$). That's about $70-80 retail new, so maybe $30-40 used.

I'd give him $30, keep the roll, swim baits, cedar plugs, and zuker. Then give the rest away. Go to England's and buy a pack of same color zuker broom tails and rigging and be set for tuna year #1. LOL!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.