IFish Fishing Forum banner

need some strength

3K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  myers82 
#1 ·
I am sad to announce I'm getting divorced, I need some strength to move on.

#5 ·
Sorry to hear that. Been through it. You think its the end of the world...and it is...the world that you knew. You know the saying...when one door closes, another opens. You will move on...and quite possibly be happier than you ever thought you could be. As in all things that cause pain, it will go away in time. Not to sound cavalier...its just the way it is.

#6 ·
Sorry to hear that. Been through it. You think its the end of the world...and it is...the world that you knew. You know the saying...when one door closes, another opens. You will move on...and quite possibly be happier than you ever thought you could be. As in all things that cause pain, it will go away in time. Not to sound cavalier...its just the way it is.
Very well said MsOutdrs................................

Been there myself, happily re-married now for 20+ years and so is my ex-wife.

The lord will give you the strength to get you through this tough time in your life.

God Bless

#9 ·
Thank you everyone for your prayers. Its a very dark time and when we are our weakest we rely on our friends and family. I love her very much, but right now my mind is in a dark place and I'm very scared. I plan on doing online schooling to get my BA in fish and wildlife.

#12 ·
Myers: I've been through this, too. I was surprised by how deeply it affected me, and at my displaced anger. I would keep physically busy and turn to family and friends and get out fishing or hiking or beachcombing or whatever. It's gut-wrenching, and in my case, I had to watch my wife's boyfriend drive away in the U-Haul with my ex and my five-year-old daughter.
I have gotten over it. I have forgiven. It took time. It also will require you to care for yourself.
Praying for you, bro.
Bill
Feel free to PM if need be!

#13 ·
if anyone has any work needed to be done this summer please let me know im very strapped for cash and my car is on its last wheel. I am not able to get out and do some fishing due to the car, and I will work to pay off gas and stuff, and to make a few bucks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.