IFish Fishing Forum banner

new custom kwikfish at fishermans

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Salmon Chaser 
#1 ·
hey guys just a heads up. i was in fishermans marine and outdoor today and i saw them putting out new custom kwikfish. they said there was 7 new colors. the ones i saw look deadly. :smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:

#4 ·
Now days with all these fancy colors and names, all the advertising that goes into these things I'm beginning to think they catch more fishermen then fish.

I hope once these new ones hit the water, the old ones still work.

Remember when the chartruse head and silver body was the standby lure? I remember the first one I bought with a rattle in it.

#10 ·
I'm with Bobrdown. The fish are the same ones that used to hit hand carved plugs back in the day. The new colors are primarily to get the fishermen to buy more stuff (like we need more incentive). I am as guilty as the next guy, but seem to catch just as many fish on my old standbys as all the new stuff combined. Fish on !!!

Scott.

#12 ·
I must say that my old Scar series of kwikies are still the best.Some have little or no original color left on them,however I along with everyone else will buy and let my fishing buddies be the test case dummies on the new ones. With one out of ten lures that have the correct action just maybe one will graduate to the Scar series.

Thanks Dad for taking me fishing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.