IFish Fishing Forum banner

you know you have not golfed in ages when.......

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Bill Rogue V. 
#1 ·
when you get an invite to golf, first time in 3 years. you go out to your garage to gather your bag of clubs and remove them to shake off the dust, only to find the dried out carcass of a rat in the bottom of the bag. The poor sucker must have crawled and and could not crawl out.
NASTY!!!! Thank god my wife's' bag was still in good shape.
Eastmoreland here I come!:meme::meme:

#9 ·
I was golfing with my brother in-law, football coach, not a hunter or fisherman at all. We finish a hole, he goes to stuff his club back in the bag, it wouldn't fit back in. Now he's a pretty big guy, he starts to really ram it in there, it just won't fit. I go over and have a look, a still kicking squirrel was in the bag, pretty mashed up. My bro in-law just about cried, I about died laughing!

#12 ·
there's the story of the tour pro who told his caddy he wasn't going to swing his clubs for a month after their last tournie. Caddy didn't believe him so he put a banana in the head cover of the driver before sticking the clubs in the trunk. Banana was there on the Monday morning one month later when they showed up at the next event. Yuck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.