IFish Fishing Forum banner

favorite mixed drink

12K views 124 replies 96 participants last post by  huntitall 
#1 ·
What's your favorite mixed drink? It could be alcoholic or non alcohol related, so let's share 'em!

Mine - bourbon and ginger ale gets the nod this time of year. Especially if I can find the cranberry ginger ale that shows up around Christmas. That actually goes well with lots of different types of alcohol :)

#18 ·
not a big mixed drink guy...
Last New Years I thought my favorite mixed drink was Redbull and Vodka... I dont like it anymore :palm:

I do love a nice spicy bloody mary though!!

Or a red beer

#19 ·
Ok it is not a cocktail but a beertail. This is a total party drink. Take one Redds and one redbull. Poor each at the same time in a glass and enjoy. The two balance each other's weaknesses, Redds to sweet, redbull's bitterness. The blend on the two will make where you don't know if your coming or going but all ready to party.

#20 ·
Whiskey and diet coke is a staple.
Fireball from a bottle.
Mulled wine
It's been a while, but I always enjoy a long island, flaming doctor pepper, or Irish car bomb.

Scent from phone via Tapatalk

#21 ·
Not my favorite but it's pretty good.
Shot of Fireball with 2-3 squirts of regular Tabasco. You don't taste the Tbasco hardly at all and it takes the super sweet edge off the Fireball.
Lord, I thank you for not having Fireball around whenI was in college. :pray:

Tastes like the RedHots from when I was a kid and went to the ball games with pocket change.

#23 ·
Bloody Mary

It's not even close. I can't stop drinking them if put in front of me. Spicier the better and the more olives the better.

I'm a sucker for Margaritas too even though I hate tequila in any other format.

Others:

Vodka and cranberry (twist of lime or a splash of pineapple juice helps too)
Rum and coke (diabetic now so I gave them up...diet coke sucks)
Absolute Citron and tonic

edit: Can't forget red beer...favorite is Henry's ale (green) with spicy V8

#87 ·
Bloody Mary

It's not even close. I can't stop drinking them if put in front of me. Spicier the better and the more olives the better.

I'm a sucker for Margaritas too even though I hate tequila in any other format.

Others:

Vodka and cranberry (twist of lime or a splash of pineapple juice helps too)
Rum and coke (diabetic now so I gave them up...diet coke sucks)
Absolute Citron and tonic

edit: Can't forget red beer...favorite is Henry's ale (green) with spicy

V8
I know the feeling! I love a Bloody Mary meal.

#24 ·
My go to drink is whisky and redbull. Here lately been drinking Fireball and Dr. Pepper. This fall my brother made something that was pretty darn good it was fireball, angry orchards hard cider, and regular cider, had one to many of them though.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

#27 ·
Whatever you hand me...as long as it's not whisky. Too many memories, or lack thereof.

P

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.