IFish Fishing Forum banner

Kast steelhead gloves

3K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Bigworm 
#1 ·
Hey All...I wanted to know if anyone has any experience with Kast's steelhead fishing gloves. They look like they would work great for steelheading this winter. But at $79 a pair I'd like make sure they are worth it. If you have any feedback or know who has these near PDX please reply. Thanx in advance for your reply.

#5 ·
I rally like mine. They keep water out when you reach in the river, don't make you sweat at all yet keep you warm. I do cast my baitcaster w them on but not when I need to thumb the reel much. The fit is pretty good, although to get the palms to fit my thick hand I had to get fingers a smidgen too long. They fit almost too tight at first but quickly stretched to fit well. Thee were a gift so not was a no brainer for me. $80 is a lot but being warm is worth a lot.

#8 ·
I have a pair. I bought it for winter fishing also but I cant tie with them on or feel my reel well enough when casting. So i did the next best thing I use them for snowboarding. I paid alot for them and they work fantastic, the fabric around the thumb started falling off but it was still waterproof. Used them twice snowboarding so will see if there durability holds up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.