IFish Fishing Forum banner

Ethel Schoenborn thanks Ifish

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  classicriverrunner 
#1 Ā·
My aunt Ethel Schoenborn asked that I post her following statement to our friends at Ifish. I posted it on the thread about Larry but I thought I would start a new one to make sure people saw it.

Hi Eric,
Please submit the following to the ifish website:

I want to thank each and everyone of you for taking the time to write your memories of Larry.
Before he passed I printed up all your comments and he read them. You brought joy to the last days of his life and for this I thank you.
Larry lived every day to the fullest, loved God's creation, loved fishing and really loved teaching others. He always said, "I enjoy watching someone catch fish as much as catching them myself."

Thanks,
Aunt Ethel

Thank you all for the warm comments and for sharing your memories. Larry will be missed.

Eric Schoenborn

See less See more
#4 Ā·
This is the best use of an internet community that I can imagine. I did not know Larry, but I am glad he got a chance to hear from those that did via ifish. Thanks to Larry for touching so many lives and thanks to ifishers for letting him know. Keep up the goodness, folks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.