Looking for a Bimini Top Frame Only - www.ifish.net
The Classifieds section of ifish is for one time private sales. Multiple production of one item may not be continuously advertised.
These boards use excludes any legal business, unless those businesses are specifically Ifish vendors. www.ifish.net assumes no responsibility for items bought, sold or traded. Transactions are between private individuals and normal caution should be exercised.

Please notify a moderator when your item has sold!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Classifieds > Boats and Tackle For Sale

Old 05-07-2012, 08:31 PM   #1
DuckFan
Steelhead

Default Looking for a Bimini Top Frame Only

Hi everyone,

Well today I had a small accident with my Bimini top. As I was driving down the road, it flew up in the air and completely bent/broke the frame. The canvas is still good. My bad!

Any chance someone has an old Bimini top frame laying around they want to get rid of for free, or maybe sell at a cheap price???

On top of that, I had a Springer on today, and had him close to the boat, when all of the sudden he was gone. One hook was slightly bent, but I'm thinking it was a wild fish and he knew he was going to get released!

Thanks again for any and all help!

DuckFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:46 PM   #2
DuckFan
Steelhead

Default Re: Looking for a Bimini Top Frame Only

I should have added that I'm looking for a large size frame, one that can cover most of a boat. The one I had came off a sled, if that gives you an idea. I'm hoping to find one that covers 2 rows of seats in my boat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckFan View Post
Hi everyone,

Well today I had a small accident with my Bimini top. As I was driving down the road, it flew up in the air and completely bent/broke the frame. The canvas is still good. My bad!

Any chance someone has an old Bimini top frame laying around they want to get rid of for free, or maybe sell at a cheap price???

On top of that, I had a Springer on today, and had him close to the boat, when all of the sudden he was gone. One hook was slightly bent, but I'm thinking it was a wild fish and he knew he was going to get released!

Thanks again for any and all help!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:39 AM   #3
DuckFan
Steelhead

Well I think it's going to be hard to find a frame that matches the canvas that I have left. So I guess what I should look for is a complete Bimini top. If anyone has a large top they're willing to sell at a good price I would be interested in that. Thanks again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckFan View Post
I should have added that I'm looking for a large size frame, one that can cover most of a boat. The one I had came off a sled, if that gives you an idea. I'm hoping to find one that covers 2 rows of seats in my boat.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:31 AM   #4
Bank Bum
Steelhead

I have a large top & frame.What size you looking for? I think if this is to big,it can be cut down to fit real easy.I will measure this as well,hopefully it will work for you.
Bank Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:57 PM   #5
DuckFan
Steelhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bank Bum View Post
I have a large top & frame.What size you looking for? I think if this is to big,it can be cut down to fit real easy.I will measure this as well,hopefully it will work for you.
How many support cross bars does it have? My last one had 4. I'm sure it will work. Shoot me a PM and let me know how much you want for it!

Thanks!