Columbia River Fall Chinook - www.ifish.net
The Oregonian's Bill Monroe!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Guides and Charters > Guides and Charters Fishing Reports

Old 08-12-2011, 07:31 AM   #1
Fish Hawk Adventures
Ifish Nate

Default Columbia River Fall Chinook

I have been fishing outside the mouth of the Columbia River and there is a great deal of kings just outside the river. Fishing has been very good in the Ocean, in just a few days the fish will be in the river in mass numbers allowing us to enjoy the best salmon fishing of the year in the best weather of the year also. This fishery starts at Astoria and then it progresses up river as the fish make there way up to their home waters.

The second stop on the path up river is the Longview/Rainier area near the Cowlitz and Kalama rivers, this fishery is the best the first 2 weeks of September, here we are fishing on anchor and also trolling depending on the tide.

The third stop on the progression is the Bonniville area this area we anchor and back troll for the kings, this area is really good the last 2 weeks of September into late October.

So if you looking to catch your first king, or you want to catch a big fish, or you just want to go catch a bunch of fish please give me a call, I am now booking September and October trips.

I am doing full day trips for $200 per person and Half day trips for $125 per person. Some times half day trips are not an option for the location or the tide.

Please give me a call 503-349-1411 or a email at joe@fishhawkadventures.com

Last edited by Fish Hawk Adventures; 08-12-2011 at 07:34 AM.
Fish Hawk Adventures is offline   Reply With Quote