IFish Fishing Forum banner

Prayers for everyone

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  old_heli_logger 
#1 ·
:pray:

My ol' cuttin' partner was diagnosed with brain cancer, he underwent a successful surgery on Thursday, he's a little slow on his left side (the surgery was on the right side), but he has some mobility in all of his extremities; so we're all praying for him

#6 ·
Thanks you everyone for your kind thoughts and prayers!

Quick update:
He's doing a lot better now....they had to start him on blood thinners sooner than they'd like to but the poor guy started developing blood clots in his legs and they didn't have a choice. He went through a lot of pain and is still feeling it in his joints. He's ready to get outa there and I don't blame him.
Thanks again!

#11 ·

Thanks again everyone!! He’s walking without his walker and doing much better. Thanks for all of your support, it means a lot to me and my ol’ cutting partners family.

What an emotional rollercoaster ride…in the midst of all of this at the tender young age of fifty-five I met the Love of my Life…who’d of ever thunked

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.