IFish Fishing Forum banner

Hunting and fishing tattoos

71K views 85 replies 48 participants last post by  wetherbird 
#1 ·
I know there is some hardcore guys out there with hunting or fishing tattoos. Let's see em. Here is 2 of mine. Joint Sleeve Finger Gesture Temporary tattoo
this one is for my best friend and hunting partner who died in a car wreck. Joint Font Temporary tattoo Tattoo Cover-up

Take em boys!!!!!!

See less See more
#41 ·

silhouette but not done yet

Salty dog tats

my grandma was a teacher but spent the summer on my grandpa's tuna troller cruising down to Monterey and San Louis Obispo and back pelicans were her thing so I got this in memory of her

Pete: that mbogo tattoo is pretty dang cool! I was over there in '10 for plains game next time I go it'll be for cape

Wreckless: I've had several different artists do my work some charge as much $150/hr some do work for dirt cheap because they are true artists and aren't in it for the money. The guy who did my osprey/trout, parrot and pelican charges $100/hr. He's been featured in magazines, worked on a few pro athletes and celebrities and is always booked ATLEAST a month out. but after the first couple visits, couple 1/5ths of patron for tips, refering a few new customers to him and giving him artisic freedom I was able to start cashin in my frequent flier miles. Last time I was in there he worked on me for 5hrs and only charged me $40. The osprey was 4 sittings at 4-5hrs at a time and it ran me about $600 not including tips

#42 ·

silhouette but not done yet

Salty dog tats

my grandma was a teacher but spent the summer on my grandpa's tuna troller cruising down to Monterey and San Louis Obispo and back pelicans were her thing so I got this in memory of her

Pete: that mbogo tattoo is pretty dang cool! I was over there in '10 for plains game next time I go it'll be for cape

Wreckless: I've had several different artists do my work some charge as much $150/hr some do work for dirt cheap because they are true artists and aren't in it for the money. The guy who did my osprey/trout, parrot and pelican charges $100/hr. He's been featured in magazines, worked on a few pro athletes and celebrities and is always booked ATLEAST a month out. but after the first couple visits, couple 1/5ths of patron for tips, refering a few new customers to him and giving him artisic freedom I was able to start cashin in my frequent flier miles. Last time I was in there he worked on me for 5hrs and only charged me $40. The osprey was 4 sittings at 4-5hrs at a time and it ran me about $600 not including tips
love the osprey tat!!!!!!! pm me who did the work if you do not mind.

#46 ·
Tell Randy what's up for me! Ask him if he got that chopper he was looking at last weekend at the lot off 12th st

#49 ·
Title of the thread is pretty clear and nobody MADE you read it. If you don't like it or support it save your opinions for yourself there's plenty of us out there who do have an appreciation for ink.

#80 ·
It varies from person to person and where on the body is geting tattoos.
No tats on my forearms but I got one on each upper arm. First tattoo was more painful because the artist needed more breaks. The second tattoo tge artist took less breaks on a similar size tatto and I liked that way more.

Any pics of cool sturgeon tattoos? I think that maybe my next tattoo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.