IFish Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Very Sad Day..........Services Update

68K views 125 replies 120 participants last post by  STGRule 
#1 · (Edited)
This morning Mike Arreola "rola76" tragically passed away.........My prayers are with the family :pray: ....... We'll miss you bud......Looks like services are going to be in Yakima this Saturday, 5/24, but they are not sure on time yet but looks to be somewhere aroiund noon. When I hear the exact details I will put them up......

(I hope you don't mind me honoring him with this picture.- Jen)

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: Very Sad Day..........

This morning Mike Arreola "rola76" tragically passed away.........My prayers are with the family :pray: ....... We'll miss you bud......
Darn, that's very tough to read.

Rola76 was a valued IFisher and always seemed to have positive vibe in his posts.

Our thoughts to his family and friends.......:pray:

#12 ·

This is a shock! Always enjoyed his postings here and his contributions to the board. Never met him but he was on a list of folks that I would like to have met.

Prayers for his family and friends.:(

#14 ·

He will be missed
My daughter was one of his students and my wife worked closly with him on the PTO, they are devistated. To all who knew him and his family, you are in our prayers:pray::pray::pray:

#19 ·

OMG! :eek:

That is sad beyond words.

To be taken in the absolute prime of his life... WOW... That's just too much to bear.

Based on the upbeat posts he shared here, I've always thought, "Now there's a dude I'd like to fish with someday."

So much for someday..... :(

I agree with Shane, gonna go home to hug my kid(s). I really need to make more of an effort to call them more often. Life is already too short as it is without a tragedy like this bringing it to an even more premature ending.

#20 ·

How sad! Mike, I love your storys here On Ifish! You were a very positive young man! I always read your post! You will be missed! Praying for family and friends!:pray:

#22 ·

It is amazing how quick things can happen...one moment your posting on IFish...the next your gone...(but not forgotten)...I will be praying for his family and friends...does anyone know how old he was?...this is yet another reminder to me that life is precious and that we never know how long we will live...make the most of it...impact the lives of those around you so that your legacy will outlive you...rest in peace Mike "rola76"...we will all catch one for you...:pray:

#26 ·

very sad to read. he seemed like a great guy and a great fisherman... sorry I never got a chance to fish along side of him..

this is a good reminder for all of us if there are guys you want to meet and fish with let them know and get out and do it. and if there are things you want to do with your familys go do it life is very short and at times shorter then we could have ever imagined..... sad reminder....

I wish his friends and family all the best in these very tough times ahead..

#27 ·

I have no clue what to say. I'm just in shock. Prayers for the family. No words come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.