IFish Fishing Forum banner

Big Oregon Buck

8K views 71 replies 64 participants last post by  Tred73 
#1 ·
I won't say names or places as I was not the shooter on this hunt. I was there however, and this buck is a true monster. 30.5" wide and super heavy. I am posting this 'cause I figure you guys are like me and would want to see this true trophy buck taken on public lands in Oregon.

http://www.ifish.net/gallery/uploads/23857/C_Buck_2009.jpg

Cheers.

#29 ·
kj-

unload the pictures onto a website such as photobuck (if you dont have an account just make one real quick, its free) one you loaded it on there you will see it there in you "album" when you pulled your cursor over tehe picture 4 different code will be displayed move your mouse down to the one labled "IMG code" copy right click and copy that code and paste it directly into the bow your going to write the story in, best of luck

I cant wait to see!

-Cal

#44 ·

Very Nice buck indeed,:thisbig: can't wait to hear the story.
:cheers:

#48 ·
WOW - that is one heck of a nice buck!! Love the mass on that thing, looks like great country to hunt.
Congrats to the hunter!!

#50 ·
Thanks for putting those up off my gallery elkhuntr... I had time to get them on there but not to write the story about the hunt yet or figure it out for myself how to load them to the thread. I will write the whole story by the end of the weekend, but am short on time tonight. The pics are of the buck as we found him, one of me and my good friend (the guy who shot it) and one more of him with the buck. Story is coming soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.