IFish Fishing Forum banner

Monster Oregon Buck

34K views 107 replies 72 participants last post by  poljm282 
#1 ·
My Dad took this pick today in Bend. I wish they grew them that big on public land. Picture isn't the greatest but my dad was within 15' of this buck.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
OMG!!! Pig...absolute pig. Even if there "tame" bucks its still nice to massive oregon deer! All these food plot guys should plant roses...they seem to grow huge antlers!

#10 ·
Saw a bomber 4 pt mulie in velvet in my neighborhood walking my dog in the morning yesterday. Yep it was in someone's flowers.
Why was he walking your dog?

P

#19 ·
Awesome....great pic. Do these big guys like him stay in town during rut? That stud is at least throwing out some great genetics.......he has got to look even crazier with a massive neck!

#23 ·
I have a tag for that unit. I had a place to hunt but lost access because the landowner sold the property. It's for my daughter's youth mentor hunt. Of course I'm going to continue to scout for areas to go but the synopsis says its only 1% public. Any chance you could PM with with the GPS cords of this fella??

:flowered: Clearly I'm joking, I have no kids.

#29 ·
Amazing what gmo's and mineral block will do to our food supply. He kinda looks top heavy I don't think GMO's or mineral block can change his gene pool though.

#34 ·
I saw that same buck, but a different picture on the front page of the Bulletin this morning. That thing is a toad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.