IFish Fishing Forum banner

Sam Elliot

24K views 36 replies 34 participants last post by  CATCH AND EAT 
#1 ·
I was at the chiropractor the other day and a guy walks through the door. I had a "this guy looks familiar" moment and then he spoke to the receptionist... and I immediately felt like buying a Dodge truck to run out to get some Coors beer. Wasn't as tall as I would have expected but he seemed hunkered over a bit and probably why he ws seeing the chiro.

Is he a local or is he working here in PDX?

Either way, those voice over jobs he gets are probably the sweetest deal in showbiz by the amount of work you do for what you get paid.

#3 ·
He lives up on the hill near Mulino I think.

#7 ·
Sam still has connections around here. His mom is a retired teacher from the Reynolds School District. IIRC he lives seasonally and may be involved in one of those big new gated communities near Sunriver...I can never remember the name.

I laugh every time I think of his response to that kid in "We Were Soldiers" saying "Good Morning Sergeant Major!" every day. :)

G

#10 ·
He's got a ranch down in our area - just out of Brownsville. Folks around there say he's just an ordinary guy. When I have out-of-state family visiting I always drive them out by his spread and watch the ladies swoon. :wave:

One of these days I'm gonna invite him to come team penning with us.

Skein

#25 ·
He's got a ranch down in our area - just out of Brownsville. Folks around there say he's just an ordinary guy. When I have out-of-state family visiting I always drive them out by his spread and watch the ladies swoon. :wave:

One of these days I'm gonna invite him to come team penning with us.
Skein
Yes he sure does. a buddy of mine was doing so work on his ranch a couple years ago.My buddy told me that Sam wouldn't allow any weapons what so ever on his ranch. He told me lots of deer, turkeys and elk on his property

#18 ·
Changed to Marion Mitchell Morrison when his younger brother was going to be named Robert:twocents:

I love The Duke.

Sam is a great cowboy. :applause:

BU

#21 ·
I remember when I was really little, It was just after tomb stone had came out we were eating dinner at el ranchito in rock wood. And who comes walking in Sam Elliot. O and his mom was driving a brand new caddy.lol. Good to see he takes care of his mom with the money he's made. One of my favorite actors.

#23 ·
Think he has/had a place by Lapine too. Was told by a cousin who was working in the Sentry market, that supposedly They were having a little get together there when Cruise was marrying Kidman, that Tom Selleck Sam Elliot and little Tommy Cruise strolled in and started filling up carts with beer for the shindig.:shrug: Said both Selleck and Elliot seemed like nice guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.