IFish Fishing Forum banner

Dock Dogs Unleashed on Outdoor Channel

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  jnicholson 
#1 ·
Wow what a show. I just got back from Wyoming from a hunt and my wife showed me a tape of the first Dog Dogs Unleased series on the Outdoor Channel. It was playing while I was out of town.
The network did a great interview with Bucky and I and showed him jumping in lots of colorful uniforms.

Did anybody see it?

John and Bucky

#3 ·
Me and boys had it tuned in and no sooner did I say "Look for a guy named John Nicholson" you came on. Kinda funny. The boys asked me if I had Tevo'd the show and already watched it. Nope, just dumb luck:whistle:. Great show.
ALSO, Now I have to take our new Lab pup out to Hagg Lake and hope I don't have to go in after him! Thanks alot!:wink: BH

#5 ·
Oh yeah, anyone who competes on the Dock Dog circut has heard of Hannah and Heidi. She started kicking our butt's around 2006 and hasnt let up. Hannah is a truely great kid and it's fun to watch Heidi fly, they deserve all the sucess they achieve.
I dont mind getting beat by Hannah, but loose to Bucky and I get a little steamed :mad: Good thing its only happened ONCE! :D
Gunner

#7 ·
Oh yeah, anyone who competes on the Dock Dog circut has heard of Hannah and Heidi. She started kicking our butt's around 2006 and hasnt let up. Hannah is a truely great kid and it's fun to watch Heidi fly, they deserve all the sucess they achieve.
I dont mind getting beat by Hannah, but loose to Bucky and I get a little steamed :mad: Good thing its only happened ONCE! :D
Gunner
ONCE! HELLO I"M AWAKE NOW I THINK WE'RE PRETTY EVEN AT THIS POINT. LETS TIE BREAK WITH BIRDS!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.