IFish Fishing Forum banner

What is the Flotilla 3.5 ?

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Snapshot 
#1 ·
I'm new to the ifish community and have been reading about this flotilla 3.5...what exactly is it?
I've been fishing the Clack for a couple of years now, drifting in my boat from Feldheimers to Barton / Barton to Carver / and Carver to Riverside. And a couple of time in a sled with guides.
What is it and is it open to anyone?

#4 ·
Kf - Floatilla is open to everybody. The event is just a get together of us cyber fishers to actually get a line wet. Floatilla 1 was on the Satsop I believe if I remember correctly, (it was in Washington) Floatilla 2 was on the S. Santiam last winter, and Floatilla 3 was back in Washington on the N. Fork Lewis, Floatilla 4 is planned late May or Early April for springers near the mouth of the Multnomah Channel. Since it is a ways off Spooled is trying to put together a Floatilla 3.5 trip in January.

Its just a good time, and those that can actually catch a fish get to talk some smack till the next floatilla because they walked the walk, and those that talk smack about how much fish they catch thru out the year, get the chance to show the rest of us, if they are hot air or if they can actually fish. There are some patterns developing with only 3 floatillas to date. :wink:

#5 ·
Roy, Roy , Roy, what have you been into now. Spooled and the rest of us are going on F.3.5 on January 19th, in the Clackamas. Perhaps you have been spending to much time in those salt water rollers and they are effecting your memory. When me meet before the days trip and competition, we are going to search you to make sure there are no worms aboard. They are not legal for flotilla 3.5. Look forward to see you agian there. Use whatever works for you and the rest of us will have to suck it up and do better.
King13Fisher- watch the board for postings on when and where we will meet. If you have an empty seat in your drift boat I am sure someone would be willing to ride along. Just post on the board that you have an open seat for the trip. You will find a great group of guys and gals that are willing to share rides and trips on a regular basis.
Spooled will post information for us. Right Troy? Perhaps we could all meet for Breakfast or a late lunch again.

*Fish only bite wet hooks*

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.