IFish Fishing Forum banner

STURGEON Challenge TEAMS!!!!!

4K views 105 replies 48 participants last post by  fishing is life 
#1 ·
So ya wanna form teams do ya. Well here's your chance. Post the members of your teams here that will be participating January 10th in the Sturgeon Challenge.

If you need a boat ride here is the place to ask, beg, plead and grovel. I am sure a boating i-fisher will have mercy on ya.

Since I issued this challenge I hereby announce seats for this special day are filled. My preference would be to take folks that have never caught a sturgeon before. :cheers: Thanks.

TEAM IT'S JUST FISHING

Catch and Eat
Pops
Foxer
Justasillyolgirl

[ 12-02-2003, 05:29 PM: Message edited by: CATCH AND EAT ]

#39 ·
Blacktail, sent you an e-mail for an open seat if you have one left.

G
#44 ·
:laugh: 5 Cents will take a team picture for us again
:laugh:

No marketing, "it's just fishing," right Berniemeister? Although youse Oranges might just want to sit at the dock and sign autographs
:grin: :cool: .....had too, reply. :wink:

#47 ·
Originally posted by 5-Cents:
OMG you girls wanna dance because you are getting on MY floor now!
<font size="2" face="verdana,arial,helvetica">Shane, nice reference to your team mates.... :grin:

Don't close your eyes while you girls are dancing because the boys will step all over your toes! :laugh:

Xtc, I'm game for the wager if my teammates are. Which one of your girls is going to keep the baton for the next year? :laugh:

Zaqaline, check your email

[ 12-02-2003, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: skrimmy ]

#49 ·
Amen to that Chris! But, ST has a nice brand new motor on the willie this year, so won't be limited to fishing only one spot 100 yards from the dock like last year. And did you happen to see who else is on our team? None other than the legendary UG, and last years winning "el capitan" No Wishin Just Fishin, and lest you not forget BugFlicker! I'm just along to put that one extra keeper in the boat, hopefully one that will surpass the keeper I got in the GI Joes sturgeon derby this year....8th largest for close to 500 rods. And then there's ST....well, he'll let his own skills do the talking that day.

Put your game faces on girls, it's going to be a long day for you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.