IFish Fishing Forum banner

3 Big Whitetails that "stuck" together -PICS

19K views 28 replies 25 participants last post by  Cathunter1 
#1 ·
I appologize if you have seen these photos. I hadn't and thought they were interesting to say the least. Here is the story I recieved:

*This is the result of three bucks all fighting for one lady. They had
the
bank of this creek all tore up. All together I estimated the deer to
score
well over 400 inches of antler. The biggest one was a massive 6x5, approx
165 inches. the other two were around 130 or so.*

*Joshua L. Shields*
*State Wildlife Officer ODNR*

See less See more
#13 ·
That's insane. I've seen in magazines and tv before two bucks or bulls that got stuck together, even seen a coupple moose one time. But this is the first tripple I've seen. WOW!!!

#28 ·
I had a boss from Ohio that killed a monster whitetail that was locked to the death with another buck. They were sparing when one of them pierced the skull of the other one and it died, yet the horns stayed locked. He walked up on these two with one dead for a few days and the other one weak and dehydrated. He shot the remaining alive monster buck and called the state police. Since he could have multiple tags he was able to tag both and had full shoulder mounts of them fighting done up. Quite impressive when you walked into his office and on the wall was a "mount/sculpture/art"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.