IFish Fishing Forum banner

Live weigh-in at Ilwaco OTC!!!!!!

5K views 37 replies 25 participants last post by  royalfish 
#1 ·
That's right! Thanks to our good buddy Jim Crotts(a.k.a. Skein) we will be able to have a live internet weigh-in from the Ilwaco Oregon Tuna Classic this year! For all those Salty Dogs who are unable to attend you can still join in the excitement of watching the leaderboard move up and down!

The weigh-in will begin at 6pm tomorrow (April 6th) and the stats will be posted HERE . Just simply "refresh" your browser periodically to get the latest results!

Looks like we have over 60 teams fishing at this event so the competition will be stiff for sure! Looks pretty fishable and plenty of teams pre-fished today with success so it should be a banner day!

Enjoy!!

#31 ·
What fun!!!!, first tournament under my belt, ready for more. Kudos to the folks who put on the dinner and drinks!! Exactly what was needed after a rough morning out there. The raffle was pretty good, no big prize for me but there were a few I would have love to have won{put Loomis pro blue on shopping list}. Going salmon fishing for a couple weeks then back for more at the WTC. See you all there. Bill

#32 ·
Big thanks to Corrirod, It looked a little stressful up there trying to input the numbers into the system, keep the big screen running and do it all fast enough to hold the attention of a bunch of tired, half drunk fisherman.:applause:

#33 ·
Big thanks to Corrirod, It looked a little stressful up there trying to input the numbers into the system, keep the big screen running and do it all fast enough to hold the attention of a bunch of tired, half drunk fisherman.:applause:

Dito what Tortuga said.Rod is a huge factor behind the scenes to the success of the events.A big thanks to Jim for the all the work to bring the live weigh in to all the folks who could not attend.

#34 ·
I had friends and family watching that from all over the country! It was great getting all the text messages during the event as they watched the proceedcings. I can not tell you how much of an improvement that is! Great fun for all!

On another note! Just wish we as fishermen could tone down the noise while people are on stage trying to talk. I am guilty of it myself but do try to listen. Kind of embarrassing trying to watch the mayor and others trying to thank us and being drowned out by the noise!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.