IFish Fishing Forum banner

Toughest waders ever manufactured only $149.00 (update!)

248K views 632 replies 265 participants last post by  Newclear Fishin 
#1 Ā· (Edited)
Any ifishers looking for waders...custom built my me (built to last) I'm selling for $149.00 manufactured new.

I can build in over 100 different color combinations, with attached boots or waterproof socks so you can use your own boots.

100% US made at my factory in St. Helens.

If you are not of a "stock size", I can can custom fit you with waders to fit. Custom charges vary on "how custom" they have to be with max custom charge $100.00 (say you're 6'4" and weigh 135 lbs or 5"11" and weigh 325lbs you will need full customized waders)

The waders I manufacture are basically the bottom portion of my Combat Divers diving dry suit with suspenders.

I can also fully repair them if you do puncture or manage to wear out the boots.

No one and I mean no one can match the durability or quality of these Oregon manufacturered waders.

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! So call,and make one, get a "nickle factory tour" gauranteed to be 'impressive'. Get a 1st hand look on how waterborne equipment is designed and manufactured for US Special Operations Forces

CAPT KUJO
800-247-8070
www.usia.com

See less See more
#44 Ā·
Re: Toughest waders ever manufactured only $149.00

How are the for warmth ? I have had problems with poor circulation in my feet and they tend to get cold when standing in ice covered water.
Hello Kim, i have the same question, how are they for warm, as a duck hunter I have grown use to 5mm neoprene, how do these compare?

#34 Ā·

These wader are not breathable....I can make waterproof breathable but that technology is over 20 years old and is bogus. What they mean is water resistant or water repellent, In my world waterproof means the ability to exclude moisture of any kind at 30 ft of sea water, that's waterproof.

There is no waterproof breathable fabric that can meet that that standard. The only companies that mis use that term don't build diving equipment.

The boots are uninsulated so what you wear in them determines how warm you'll stay. Although I do have some real nice neoprene boots that are dive quality..

Keep the questions rolling in.
CAPT KUJO

#37 Ā·

Oh yes what about a relief zipper? and I checked out your website and was wondering if we could put camo print over the whole thing. I didn't see an option for that, just two tone.

#41 Ā·

these things are bomb proof!!! I own a pair. Got them for my wife 4-5 years ago. You cannot destroy them. Kim stands behind all his products and the quality and durability are second to none.:applause:
:yeahthat:

#46 Ā·

Called to ask some questions.

1. No go on the relief zipper
2. No stock-all custom ordered- 4+ week turn around
1. Well that's not what was you were told (after checking with my staff)

2. No, I don't stock them but delivery is 3 weeks not 4 plus and relief zippers are available (because I said so).

3. If you want to get what I have offered here, then you need to speak directly to the President of the company (Oh...gee, that would be me). If I say it can happen, it can happen.

Again...waders are not what we prmarliy do here, but I control what goes on here.

Next time, you call maybe you should think of asking for me. The IFISH wader program is strictly controlled by me and only me. So to get in on it, you just have to talk to me. I'll decide who gets what and when they are manufactured. So if I post something here, that's how it is (because I said so).

4. Any other questions?

If you want rain pants (or waders with out boots, I can make that happen. Of course without an enclosed foot they are simply that rain pants and if you wade out into water you will get wet. If you want to simple throw them on over your boots for say fishing from the deck of a boat, well they'll work for that.

CAPT KUJO
(aka Kim Johns)
PRESIDENT
USIA

#57 Ā·

Just curious if this is a limited time offer? I'm not in the market for new waders yet, but these are on my list for when I am! (for the record, I'm happy paying the full $199 on the website, but just thought I'd check).

- Joseph

#58 Ā·

Placed an order and received a call from Capt Kojo himself within a half hour to check and make sure everything was correct and what I wanted. Outstanding customer service in my book. Can't wait for the waders to get here.

#59 Ā· (Edited)

So, one of the main problems I have with standard waders is that the neoprene bootie (stocking foot wader) gets compressed over time, at the bottom of my feet. Once compressed, water will eventually start leaking into the bootie.

For these Capt' Kujo waders, what kind of soft bootie is it? The info above says that the waders can be made with "latex" sock. What is a latex sock? Is it basically a rubber sock (instead of the standard neoprene) and so can be worn inside my standard wading boot?

If the Capt' Kujo waders are built instead with the neoprene bootie, is that neoprene bootie any different than the standard neoprene booties that get compressed and leak over time or some other neoprene material that is more resistant to compression leaks?

Another choice I see mentioned above is a "cloth sock". What is a cloth sock? Is it a waterproof fabric, that is a different choice than the latex sock or neoprene sock?

Thank you!

#63 Ā·

So, one of the main problems I have with standard waders is that the neoprene bootie (stocking foot wader) gets compressed over time, at the bottom of my feet. Once compressed, water will eventually start leaking into the bootie.

For these Capt' Kujo waders, what kind of soft bootie is it? The info above says that the waders can be made with "latex" sock. What is a latex sock? Is it basically a rubber sock (instead of the standard neoprene) and so can be worn inside my standard wading boot?

If the Capt' Kujo waders are built instead with the neoprene bootie, is that neoprene bootie any different than the standard neoprene booties that get compressed and leak over time or some other neoprene material that is more resistant to compression leaks?

Another choice I see mentioned above is a "cloth sock". What is a cloth sock? Is it a waterproof fabric, that is a different choice than the latex sock or neoprene sock?

Thank you!
Same Questions here as well Kim.
And how can I receive the Promo Code?

#61 Ā·

Ok, make an appt. I went back and read an earlier post.

I will definitely be doing this for winter steelhead. I'm tired of cheap waders that leak after less than a year of use.

I was just getting ready to repair 2 sets of breathables and 1 set of neoprenes. Now I might just throw them away.

Thanks for this post!!!!

#68 Ā· (Edited)

I'm not quite ready to buy new waders so... how long is this promo good for? And how do I get the promo code?

Check your PMs.......... Ifishers will ALWAYS be able to get a "CAPT KUJO" deal promo or not and most of them know just where and how to find me!

CAPT KUJO

#72 Ā·
I spoke with Kim yesterday about waders and dry suits concerning the style of fishing I do (kayak fishing).
The guy knows his stuff. I'm impressed with what I'm seeing on his site so far. Before you all shoot attacks to him regarding things posted on this forum, consider giving Kim a call first. If I were buying a Loomis rod and had the chance to talk to Gary personally (back when he still owned Loomis), I'd take it. Who better to speak to their product than the owner.
I'm pretty stoked to try one of Kim's dry suites.
Paul

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.