IFish Fishing Forum banner

Toughest waders ever manufactured only $149.00 (update!)

248K views 632 replies 265 participants last post by  Newclear Fishin 
#1 · (Edited)
Any ifishers looking for waders...custom built my me (built to last) I'm selling for $149.00 manufactured new.

I can build in over 100 different color combinations, with attached boots or waterproof socks so you can use your own boots.

100% US made at my factory in St. Helens.

If you are not of a "stock size", I can can custom fit you with waders to fit. Custom charges vary on "how custom" they have to be with max custom charge $100.00 (say you're 6'4" and weigh 135 lbs or 5"11" and weigh 325lbs you will need full customized waders)

The waders I manufacture are basically the bottom portion of my Combat Divers diving dry suit with suspenders.

I can also fully repair them if you do puncture or manage to wear out the boots.

No one and I mean no one can match the durability or quality of these Oregon manufacturered waders.

BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! So call,and make one, get a "nickle factory tour" gauranteed to be 'impressive'. Get a 1st hand look on how waterborne equipment is designed and manufactured for US Special Operations Forces

CAPT KUJO
800-247-8070
www.usia.com

See less See more
#6 ·
Re: Toughest waders ever manufactured only $149.00

Those are Nice!! im most definitely going to get my hands on some of those. I saved your web page to share with the buds! The digital camo ones are sweet!

#7 ·

Hmmmm, just paid $120 for a pair tonight that, based on history, will last two years max.

I just might have to return them and give yours a shot.

BTW, some pictures would be realllly nice, and will definitely help your sales!

#11 ·

Shout out for USIA
USIA makes good, solid fabric dry suits for SCUBA diving and other water sports/immersion sports. I owned a dive store in a past life and working with Kim and his company was always a pleasure with top notch service, particularly when it came to custom sizing.

Regarding a pee zipper, drysuit zippers don't often fail in the first year. If they add one, they'll last, but they do require maintenance and care to keep them functioning properly.

If he is making waders out of the same material his drysuits are made out of and you need waders, I'd look at USIA. Kind of regretting not thinking about it when I needed a new pair.

As usual, this is my:twocents:

#15 ·

Capt;
Insulation in the bootfoot? After diving with some guys who have your drysuits, I must admit, I'm leaning heavily towards a pair of your waders for myself. Now, I just gotta talk the little woman into it, maybe Christmas.........................:pray:

#18 ·

Those look amazing. You're gear is on the top of my Christmas list. Love the hunting dry suit as well. Serious quality.

#19 ·

I am interest in getting a pair. Few questions...

Breathability of the waders?
How/Where to order/Payment method?
Sizing availbilty, fitting cut?
Exchange/Return/Warranty?

I believe there are lot of interest and support for local business with good, durable products. The potential buyers need more details so they can place their orders and occasional "what if" situaton.

#25 ·

Ready for pics and all the questions above to be answered!!! Need some waders ASAP!!

#26 ·

Ready for pics and all the questions above to be answered!!! Need some waders ASAP!!
I see ten pictures available through the link above.

From the description on the website:

"USIA Deluxe Waders are made from 400 Series Nylon pac-cloth"
I'm assuming this is 420 Denier Pack Cloth as described by Seattle Fabrics:
7 oz. per sq yd. This tough durable fabric has a polyurethane coating yet it remains flexible and easy to work with. The polyurethane coating makes this fabric waterproof yet lightweight. It is extremely abrasion resistant.

"with 1000D Cordura® overlays Comes standard"
Also from Seattle Fabrics:
11 oz. per sq yd. A very heavy weight nylon with a urethane coating. It has excellent tear strength and is very abrasion resistant. This fabric is amazingly tough and versatile.
Uses: heavy duffel bags or packs, soft-sided luggage, camera cases, and musical instrument cases, gaiters and go-kart racing suits..

"with one chest pocket"
From elsewhere on the USIA website:
"It comes standard with one chest pocket"
which leads me to believe that a consumer could pay more for customization of the pocket feature(s).

Also from the USIA website:
"and with your choice of attached hard or soft sole boots or latex socks boots." I wonder about the latex socks, or do they mean a latex/neoprene hybrid?

I am also wondering if they would be able to attach any pair of new rubber or neoprene boot that the customer provides? It would be nice to have a pair of lightweight nylon waders attached to a very comfortable pair of premium neoprene boots, like a pair of Alpha Burlys.

#27 · (Edited)

Sorry for not answering these questions earlier. I didn't know I would get such a response.

Pictures of the waders can be found here: https://usia.com/shop/waders/

The foot configuration is the standard diving boot attached, but can make with cloth sock for use with your choice of boot.

The fabric is a 400 denier nylon urethane coated pac-cloth. The same fabric used in our Aqua-Pro diving dry suits. They can be instantly field repairs with duct tape until you get them to me for tape vulcanization.

The seams on these waders are will never leak. The boots or socks can be replaced if you wear them out (good luck!) and yes we can attached neoprene or latex socks.

If you have specific questions, e-mail me at usia@aol.com

Again thank you for the overwhelming response and supporting Oregon manufactured products!

CAPT KUJO

PS... the USIA.com website will be ready for e-commerce the week end.

#28 ·

Sorry for not answering these questions earlier. I didn't know I would get such a response.

Pictures of the waders can be found here: https://usia.com/shop/waders/

The foot configuration is the standard diving boot attached, but can make with cloth sock for use with your choice of boot.

The fabric is a 400 denier nylon urethane coated pac-cloth. The same fabric used in our Aqua-Pro diving dry suits. They can be instantly field repairs with duct tape until you get them to me for tape vulcanization.

The seams on these waders are will never leak. The boots or socks can be replaced if you wear them out (good luck!) and yes we can attached neoprene or latex socks.

If you have specific questions, e-mail me at usia@aol.com

Again thank you for the overwhelming response and supporting Oregon manufactured products!

CAPT KUJO

PS... the USIA.com website will be ready for e-commerce the week end.
Can you talk more about the beathability of the waders? I know you mentioned what the material is, but compared to waders such as the Cabelas Breathables, do these have the same capability of breathing like the waterfowl waders on the market that are made light weight to breath?

#29 ·

I don't think dry suits breathe...they have purge valves.
I wouldn't expect these waders to breathe, but neither do neoprene.

#31 ·

That is amazing.......brilliant idea again Kim. I have to say I am an avid outdoorsman and hardcore duckhunter and bowhunter who would buy these in a heart beat for duckhunting or late season steelhead or salmon fishing. I worked for a dive shop many years ago as a Divemaster and dove offshore with Kim on many occasions. We all dove with his dry suits and the only reason I bought a second one was to get the hard boots and relief zipper. His products are bombproof and made for harsh conditions. I got hammered on rocks, barnacles, and underwater metal structures wearing his suits and the only thing that ever managed to puncture them was a ****** off Wolfeel I shot in the head with a pole spear which bit a hole through them. I think anyone who is to purchase these will be amazed at how long they are going to last and the quality of their construction. I am sure as before Kim can customize anything on the suit you would want for an additional fair price. I wish I needed a pair but I know where I am getting my next pair when I do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.