IFish Fishing Forum banner

Conversion: 18' Hewescraft SeaRunner...

6K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  KingSlew 
#1 · (Edited)
Took an old windshield boat and turned it into a no nonsense fishing platform.

See less See more
#3 ·
But how am I going to recognize you on the water now?

P

#11 ·
Nice work on the boat. I used to fish the jetties in my Arima, so I know exactly what you were going for. I actually gave up trying to fish it alone...too much to deal with and a sore arm from hanging a rod over the winshield. BTW were you on the N.jettie around 1 p.m. yesterday? I told my son as we passed by that wasn't your boat or I would have came over and said hello.:)

#12 ·
Nice work on the boat. I used to fish the jetties in my Arima, so I know exactly what you were going for. I actually gave up trying to fish it alone...too much to deal with and a sore arm from hanging a rod over the winshield. BTW were you on the N.jettie around 1 p.m. yesterday? I told my son as we passed by that wasn't your boat or I would have came over and said hello.:)
That wasn't me, I went later.

#14 ·
Thanks for the props Tinman.
I sneaked out for a couple of hours again this evening. Lings were bitin' by the jetty.

Brisk west wind and an incoming tide made for a swift drift, but she turns on a dime so able to back into it easy.
Very happy with how the boat handles.

Two bites = two keepers and another limit in the box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.