IFish Fishing Forum banner

German Kinetics- Silver Flame Broadheads?

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  ElkNut1 
#1 ·
I am curious if anybody has shot these broadheads and if so what did you think of them? More specifically how fast where they flying? Will they fly well at 300 fps?

$25 a piece is pretty steep but if they are tough enough to reuse a bunch it could be a wash?

I understand there is an outfit in Alaska that sells Chinese made versions that are not the same quality as the German manufactured ones? Price is about the same.

I imagine penetration would be the most optimal that can be achieved.

#4 ·
Looks like they are trying to emulate the Silver Flames with the addition of a bleeder blade. Look interesting too...

Magnus Stingers are also on my list to check out. Much more reasonably priced but I like the angles of the Silver Flames and Solids better.

Anybody else shoot Silver Flames???

#5 ·
I've been shooting the Magnus Stinger 2 blades, 150 grain, for the past year. Haven't shot an animal yet, but they fly amazing. They are very sharp out of the box. I thought I would get planing, etc. They fly great. I practice at 60yds, they hit exactly where my field tips do, but I tune my bow to make that happen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.