IFish Fishing Forum banner

2011 Official Trail Cam Thread

231K views 996 replies 218 participants last post by  Maverick52 
#1 ·
:DStart posting pictures soon to stop the cabin fever syndrome. Will a real Bigfoot have his picture taken this year.:D

#712 ·
D Bronson - you have some great videos - I just watched them all. The doe with the coyotes is really interesting.

Wow Morelk! Those are great shots. I sure wish i could find a great spot like that! Then I would know where to go opening morning!!
It is all yours opening weekend. I will be in NEO hunting with family & friends.

Levi, those are some great animals. I really like the new ones in the meadow......oh, and the giant buck
Thanks - I was hoping that meadow would be a good spot, but the critters didn't want to come closer.

#717 ·
Went out and put up a couple stands and checked cams.....even though the signs say Extreme fire danger it sure is still green in the timber! Lots of good animals and I am ready for the season!!

Little whitetail and even smaller muley.....

Couple bulls and a bear!

#718 ·
Seems like I get a bobcat once a year at this cam and love it...such stealthy guys.....

pic was real dark and almost missed it....

lightened it up and then zoomed him in....

#729 ·
Great pics guys.....

Sixes....I take it that the Produce Aisle cam was taken?.....I still was hoping to see that crazy horned bull from your earlier pics.....darn.....would have been interesting to see what he turned into.

Good luck to all you guys trying to stick an arrow in these guys!!

#732 ·
Great pics guys.....

Sixes....I take it that the Produce Aisle cam was taken?.....I still was hoping to see that crazy horned bull from your earlier pics.....darn.....would have been interesting to see what he turned into.

Good luck to all you guys trying to stick an arrow in these guys!!
Thats the one that was taken. I should have my new stealth cam in the mail within the next few days. I will be for sure locking that one up, or all my TC's from now on. I did see the weird horned bull in person. He is atleast a five on the weird side it turned into just all tines coming out of the one base. He had all the velvet rubbed off no problem.

Sixes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.