IFish Fishing Forum banner

2011 Official Trail Cam Thread

231K views 996 replies 218 participants last post by  Maverick52 
#1 Ā·
:DStart posting pictures soon to stop the cabin fever syndrome. Will a real Bigfoot have his picture taken this year.:D

#682 Ā·
A few pics of a little valley buck. Been a pretty regular visitor the last couple of weeks. Hope he'll hang around for me.

If you look close at this one you can see the big buck in the upper left corner. The smaller buck in front looks interesting. I saw a whitetail doe close to here awhile back. Could be just a blacktail though

#686 Ā·
Great looking coastal Roosevelt there. :applause: Massive body with the typical brush bull heavy looking rack. Hopefully I can get in on a bull like that this year. Might have a few located! :whistle:

#689 Ā·
Well since my TC was stolen, I dug out my old stealth cam. The lcd screen doesnt work so its hard to know what the settings are. So I call up stealth cam to see if I can buy the lcd screen. The guy tells me no but let me offer you this he says. He told me to mail my old tc in with a check or money order for $24.95. And they will send out a brand new smaller version of my camera. What a deal!! He said once they get my old one they will send out the new one. A two week turn around he said. I think I will buy only stealth cam TC's from now on.. :meme::applause:

Sixes

#699 Ā·
Another check, got some good bulls... Nothing huge but they are worthy of an arrow! Cannot wait to film this year, should be a blast .... in HD....

There is a dandy buck in the area as well!!!!

The camera from the muddy stump we checked this past weekend and it had 2173 pictures on it! I just knew we had a broken camera on our hands but they turned out to be all animals. Mainly a herd of cows that did not leave for a week and a half straight.... batteries were dead as well!

We post pictures on our website weekly page as well.... Its kind of like our blog. Just sharing what we do on a weekly basis between the the three of us! Feel free to check it out... http://zmaproductions.com/zma-weekly/

Thanks guys, and great pictures to all. Looks like you all have some animals to chase in a couple weeks!!!!! Good Luck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.