IFish Fishing Forum banner

Sony PS3 on Ebay, $20,000,000.00

2K views 20 replies 19 participants last post by  Valley-Boy 
#1 · (Edited)
#6 ·
Final cost of $89,000,100.00 I think there were a few people messing around, and will retract their bid.

CM

Ya think?

I looked at the winning bidder's history and he/she is bidding on RC car parts. Teenager?

#12 ·
I read that some people in northern Washington got shot while in line. Thieves demanded their money and the people refused to give it to them. Also somewhere else a news reporter was interviewing people in line when someone open fired and hit a few of the people, including the reporter, with a BB gun.

Crazy stuff!

#18 ·
Re: I think its sad that there is a thread judging and

Condeming others for how they choose to spend their own money! Same people that pay 2K for video game system probably can't believe some people would pay 10K for a fishing boat.....

Well if they could have bought that same boat 3 months later for $2500, then yeah, that was a waste of money too (in my opinion).

But I do agree with you. Its their business how they choose to spend their money. I could really care less and who am I to judge. :cheers:

#20 ·
Re: I think its sad that there is a thread judging and

Hey i waited in line. There was probly 1000 of us at the beaverton best buy last night! It was quite the party.

And nope i didnt get one. Guess it was never ment to be

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.